BARRINGTON CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
The personal attention that Barrington Christian Academy offers students is unique due to its small community. Support from educators, staff and also other students helps international students improve their language skills and prepare for college success.
LOCATION Barrington, Rhode Island, USA
- YEAR FOUNDED 1979
- STUDENT BODY Girls & Boys
- NUMBER OF HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS 75
- AVERAGE CLASS SIZE 16
- AVERAGE STUDENT/TEACHER RATIO 8:1
- GRADUATION RATE 100%
COLLEGES ATTENDED BY GRADUATES
Boston University, Brown University, UMass Dartmouth, Parsons College (The New School, NY), Penn State, Curry College, Mt. Ida
Association of Christian Schools International
Featured PARTNerships and PRograms
- Aerie Program offering advanced personalized classes.
- Technology Integration Initiative brings student devices into the classroom for educational purposes.
- Design-Innovate-Build Lab offering Digital Design, Robotics, Applied Physics & Engineering classes.
- Community Garden teaches students about food and agriculture.
- Public Art Initiative brings installations from world-renowned artists to the Wheeler campus.
AVERAGE SAT SCORE:
- SAT READING : 540
- SAT WRITING : 510
- SAT MATH : 529
AP COURSES: 23
Three offered in house and several others available online.
SPORTS, ARTS & ACTIVITIES
20 sports teams
45- state championships
Over 40 students clubs
Program focus on arts
- Music instrument playing
- Stage performance
28,000 sq, feet building:
- Music room
- Classrooms and offices
• Athletic facilities shared with nearby communities
Barrington Christian Academy is a regional K-12 Christian collegepreparatory school that provides 21st century instruction that nurtures, equips, and encourages students in the development of their God-given potential, partnering with parents to prepare and inspire their children to follow God’s calling for their lives.